I am looking for an entry Level Data/Business Analyst role which will provide me a pathway for training and growth.
Data Analyst, Business Analyst, IT Consultant
• Converts complex business questions into actionable insights by performing statistical analysis and modelling future outcomes which fortifies business requisites.
• Collaborates with technical and business teams in agile ceremonies to identify user requirements, product changes and determine whether consumer business is impacted by the incipient development efforts.
• Works closely with key stakeholders to investigate and analyse the evaluation of business processes, technical constraints and risks.
• Developing system and user acceptance test plans, workflow analysis and managing the testing results for reporting in an articulate structure.
• Actively and positively participate in project planning and research activities using Excel pertaining to data and analytics.
• Consolidates findings through generation of reports and dashboards in a business-friendly language which present a holistic view of customer behaviour, thus, enabling stakeholders to make well-informed decisions.
• Administer all IT systems and recommend efficient modifications to systems to improve efficiency and reduce cost of all operations .
• Determine appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and assist in all equipment configurations.
• Monitors client service expectations and collects performance data, which is fed into change management.
• Maintains and provisions access and privileges for Western Sydney University user accounts.